What are Activation Fee, Offer Type, Display Status, Plan Permission, Is customer notification required?
- Activation Fee: Activation is the onetime fee which can be charged from subscribers at the time of plan activation.
- Offer Type: It is used to show “Special Offer” tag on the website.
- Display Status: To show/Hide the plan at the time of enrollment.
- Plan Permission: It states the platforms where the plan will be visible like on POS, Website etc.
- Is customer notification required: This is used to send the plan activation email notification to the subscribers.