How does Family Plan config, Prorated config, Tax config and Unlimited config, Autopay Discount Config works?
- Family Plan config: To setup a Family Plan, Turn this configuration to Y.
- Prorated config: When a customer subscribe to, or change plan that includes a bucket of data each month (for example, 1 GB, 10 GB, or 15 GB), those gigabytes of data will be prorated.
- Tax config: To manage the taxes to be charges or not at the time of plan purchase
- Unlimited config: This configuration is used to show the data, text or voices quota as “unlimited” on website.
- Autopay Discount Config: This is used to give discounts to those customers who have opted for autopay.