In order to create a customize drop ship please ensure that your user group has the following permissions:
- Create Customize Dropship Queue (PC896)
- Customize Dropship Queue List (PC898)
- Customize Dropship Orders (PC895)
Creating a customize drop ship queue
After you login in to Telgoo5 to create a customize drop ship queue go to Inventory>> Customize drop ship >> Create Customize dropship queue
Create Customize Dropship Queue (PC896)
When you click on Create Customize Dropship Queue (PC896) you are taken to a form where you can define the parameters for your drop ship queue.
- Dropship Queue Title: This is the title of the queue which will be displayed in the queue.
- Dropship Queue Description: Here you can provide the description for the queue you are creating.
- Is Familyplan: If you select it as Y then queue will only show the orders which are created under family plan. If you want regular plan orders to display in the queue then select N
- Provision Fail Counter: This defines the number of times you will allow a provision failed order to be added back to the queue. You can define any natural number here. for example if you define 5 then an order if it fails for 5 times it will be added back to the queue. if it fails for the 6th time it will not be added to the queue again.
- Include Order: This defines the type of order usually it will always be Shipment.
- Check Model Number: If this is set to Y then you can only assign the device to the customer whose model number matches to the model number which customer ordered through website. If you want to ship any model to the customer then you can set it as N.
- Account Type: This selection will defines what type of orders Lifeline or prepaid or all order you want to show in the queue
- Check Plan Id: If this option is set to Y then you can only assign the device to the customer on the plan which the selected and can not change it.
- Plan Type: This option will define if you want the free plans to display in the queue or paid plans.
- Check Fax Type: This defines the source of the enrollment. The orders from the selected source will only be shown in the queue.
- Check Byod: Select Y if you want only the BYOD orders to display in the queue.
- Check states: This option gives you the ability to select the states for which you want to display the orders in the queue.
- Choose Plans: Only the orders for the plans you select here will be displayed in the queue.
Once you have selected all the appropriate option you can click submit which will create the queue.
To see the the list of the existing queues or to edit them you can go to Customize Dropship Queue List (PC898)