Check whether subscriber is on data plan or not. If yes, then we need to change the APN settings
Here’s how to change APN settings on an Android mobile phone (PWG T-mobile).
1. Pull down the notifications screen & tap on Settings.
2. Tap on Mobile Data (some phones say “more”).
3. Tap Mobile Networks (some phones have “Access Point Names” here).
4. Tap Access Point Names.
5. Press the menu button.
6. Select New APN
- Name: PPWG Mobile
- APN: pwg
- MMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Port:
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
7. Select Menu and Save.
8. Go back one screen to the APN list and tap on the dot to Enable the PWG Mobile APN.
9. Restart phone & you’re set!
10. These settings have been tested to work with the Galaxy S3 and the HTC One S.